Employment Type: Permanent
Contact: Helen Gaffney
Contact Email: Email Helen
The Operations Manager will lead the Operations Team, providing support to the installation team across Yorkshire. The role will require multitasking and prioritizing of workloads for the team, being available and providing leadership support when required. The Operations Manager will be organized and proactive, develop strong technical knowledge and understanding of renewable products. The role will work closely with the UK team, to ensure a smooth and efficient running of the Operational Department.
- Coordinates the activities of the daily operations of the team and the installation team.
- Ensures the team are operating as efficiently as possible.
- Manages work in progress and job statuses through to completion and commissioning.
- Develops the skills and competencies of the team through 121s, appraisals and training.
- Provides regular feedback ensuring the team develop and identify talent for future career progression..
- Ensures people resources are effectively planned and managed – holiday approvals and absence management plans in place.
- Provides support to the Technical Manager, assisting with faults and call outs.
- Collaborates with the site team to ensure site preparations are complete.
- Ensures accurate information is collated for the commissioning paperwork.
- Develops detailed knowledge of construction, building fabric and renewable technology.
- Manages stock ordering and delivery processes, being able to forecast stock levels in the ordering process.
- Collaborates closely with sales to ensure that the installation information is accurate.
- Liaising with the finance team to ensure that accurate information is collated for commissioning paperwork.
Education & qualifications
- 5 GCSE grades A-C or further education
- Microsoft Office 365 packages.
- Electrical Qualification
- Plumbing Qualification
- Experience in Renewable technologies
- Experience of Hubspot, ODOO & Xero
- 3+ years of management and leadership experience
- 3+ years operations management experience
- Detailed knowledge of construction, building fabric and renewable technology
- Renewable Technology