Job Ref: SA-YORK
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,795 - £20,000
Contact: Helen Gaffney
Contact Email: Email Helen
Sales Administrator wanted at Green Building Renewables YORK. We are growing rapidly and are looking out for people to join our team as we form a nationwide network of renewables installers across England.
Due to the swell of demand for renewables and exciting company acquisitions, we require an experienced Sales Administrator to join our York Head Office.
We are looking for someone with a self-motivated approach to provide admin support at our busy head office. Attention to detail and an ability to communicate clearly are key whilst you provide support to our accounts and administration teams.
So, do you have the ability to multitask a range of clerical duties? Are you a team player who is keen to help customers achieve their goals of becoming more energy independent whilst growing the business and benefiting from a range of benefits? If so, we want to hear from you.
The role of the Sales Administrator requires an organized, self-motivated approach with the ability to multitask. The appointee will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our team to complete clerical duties, including supporting the accounts team with purchase ledger.
- Answers incoming calls and is able to confidently transfer the calls as needed and take accurate messages in the persons absence.
- Provides a warm welcoming environment for all incoming visitors and clients.
- Responds to customer service emails in a timely manner.
- Provides support to the accounts and administration team, which includes activities such as scanning, filing, archiving and uploading of invoices to the accounts system – for the sales and purchase ledgers.
- Creates work flow tickets on CRM for teams, ensuring tasks are created and assigned to the relevant department, paying close attention to detail.
- Arranges incoming and outgoing post and ensures that office supplies are adequately stocked.
- Supporting the Office Manager with booking meeting rooms and any ad hoc duties needed.
- Updating Hubspot with service and maintenance notes.
Education & qualifications
- O’levels/GCSEs Grades A – C including Maths and English.
- Experience of Xero.
- Experience of Hubspot.
- Experience of Odoo, CRM or ERP systems.
- Experience of sales and purchase ledger.
- 1 years’ experience of working in customer services.
- 1 years’ experience of working in an office.
- 1 years’ experience of handling reception duties.
- Experience of working in the Renewable Technology and Construction sectors.