Complaints policy for Green Building Renewables which is a trading name of GoEco Renewables Ltd. Registered Office: 85 Great Portland Street, London,
W1W 7LT, GBR. Company Registration No: 10062009. Registered in England & Wales. Green Building Renewables is an
Efficient Building Solutions Business.
Green Building Renewables is committed to delivering high quality services to its customers.
In the event that a customer is disappointed with any element of our service, our aim is to
ensure that our complaint procedure is properly and effectively implemented, and that
complainants feel confident that their complaints and worries are listened to and acted upon
promptly and fairly.
Definition of a complaint
We define a complaint as “Any oral or written expression of dissatisfaction (whether justified
or not) about the provision of, or failure to provide, a service. Generally, the complaint must
allege that the complainant has suffered (or may suffer) material inconvenience.”
• Green Building Renewables will acknowledge all written complaints within five working
• Green Building Renewables will investigate the details of a complaint and take
appropriate action at each stage of the investigation.
• All complaints regarding Green Building Renewables will be referred immediately to
• Green Building Renewables will attempt to complete all investigations and respond to
a complaint within 30 days
How and where to raise a complaint
You can report your complaint by:
Call Us: 01904 946609 The office is open from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank
Write to us: Green Building Renewables, Unit 9 Chessingham Park, Dunnington, York, YO19
What happens next?
We’ll get back to you as quickly as we can, normally within five business days, but sometimes
it may take a little longer to investigate your complaint. If this happens, we’ll contact you within
this time to inform you:
• Why we can’t respond in full to the issues you have raised yet
• Who is looking into your complaint
• When we will be back in touch
We aim to resolve all complaints within 30 days, however if it takes longer then we will
regularly update you on our progress throughout this time