Location: East Anglia
Job Ref: RM-EA
Employment Type: Permanent
Contact: Helen Gaffney
Contact Email: Email Helen
Regional Manager needed to join Green Building Renewables. We are growing rapidly and are looking out for a Regional Manager to join our team as we form a nationwide network of renewables installers across England.
Due to the swell of demand for renewables and exciting company acquisitions, we require a confident and resourceful Regional Manager with great knowledge and experience of the industry in East Anglia, covering areas such as Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk.
We are looking for someone who is experienced with domestic and / or commercial renewables installations.
So, do you possess problem solving skills and have a desire to work within a growing team but with the autonomy to think on your feet? Are you confident in managing your time and resources? Are you a real team player that is keen to help customers achieve their goals of becoming more energy independent whilst growing the business and benefiting from a range of benefits? If so, we want to hear from you.
The Regional Manager is responsible for both the commercial and operational function of the business. This involves managing all business operations, setting objectives to achieve business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring KPIs. The Regional Manager would work closely with Head Office to assist with seeking opportunities to develop and grow the business. The post holder will have key leadership capabilities to uphold the values of the organization, operate with integrity, lead by example and ensure employees are aligned with the vision and mission of the organisation.
- Achieve business goals and revenue targets by managing daily operations, budgets and setting clear performance objectives via the implementation of a regional business plan.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring effective communication and information sharing delivering excellent customer service, internally and externally.
- Plan, evaluate and optimise operations, seeking opportunities for efficiency and cost improvements.
- Define commercial sales objectives with focus on volume, pricing, market share and debt collection to ensure a competitive edge and strong position in the market.
- Enhance and maximise profit margins on products and services, particularly on those, which represent a competitive attractiveness in the market.
- Market focused, monitoring competitor activity to identify business opportunities and addressing any business risks.
- Develop and implement marketing and advertising plans, working closely with the Marketing & Communications team.
- Create a regional manpower plan to ensure the business is effectively resourced with skilled and competent employees.
- Responsible for driving a culture of highly engaged employees, who feel supported and cared for, ensuring training, development, regular 121s and performance reviews take place.
- Deal with escalated customer issues, incident reports and legal issues, through to resolution.
- Ensure compliance with company health and safety policies in accordance with legislation, promoting employee involvement in health and safety, creating a safety culture based on interdependency.
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual business updates, completing reports as required.
Education & qualifications
- 5 GCSE’s grades A-C and O’Levels
- Degree in business administration, management or similar field
- 3+ years of management and leadership experience
- Experience of the renewables energy industry