Job Ref: SA-YO
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000
Contact: Helen Gaffney
Contact Email: Email Helen
The role of the sales Administrator requires an individual to take responsibility for a range of administrative duties. The appointee will be responsible for providing support with new customers enquires, preparing estimate quotations and arranging surveys, sales administration and supporting the business marketing. The role will include working closely with our small but growing team in York. The appointee must be confident and be able to multi task. The appointee must have a confident manner and be able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Customer service – Answer incoming calls for the sales team, be able to confidently understand the customer needs and handle the call effectively. Being able to respond to customer emails and web enquires as needed within the specified time frame.
- Sales administration – Sending out initial new business estimates to customers, logging customer details and interactions onto CRM and quotes to the system when completed. Booking survey visits, following up all sales leads from enquires to survey visits.
- Administration duties – Preparation of quotes for surveyors, sending out customer order confirmations. Be able to work with other department team members to prepare pre installation applications.
- Media duties – Creating social media posts, providing support to the team for marketing campaigns and events.
Education & qualifications
- Experience of Microsoft 365 packages especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Customer service experience from any Industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build good relationships within a team and with the general public.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Confident in multitasking and working as part of a team also unaided to complete tasks.
- Willing to learn with a professional and friendly disposition.
- Experience of Xero
- Experience of Hubspot
- Experience of Odoo, CRM or ERP systems
- Experience of Renewable Technologies or the construction system.
- Customer service experience – 1 year.
- Office experience – 1 year.
- Renewable technology/construction sector – 1 year.
- Sales experience – 1 year.
- Media experience – 1 year.