Solar PV Surveyor
Job Ref: SPV-MID
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 plus bonus / commission.
Contact: Helen Gaffney
Contact Email: Email Helen
To survey the customer’s property and design a solar PV system that meets the customer requirements.
- Undertakes customer visits, working from plans or conducting remote surveys to measure the dimensions of roof areas (for example, internal, external or interior of the loft)
- Identifies and addresses obstructions.
- Takes photos of key areas.
- Considers cable runs between panels, inverter, batteries and home electrical supply.
- Identifies potential locations of equipment in discussion with the customer.
- Prepares reports summarising the proposal and highlights concerns or issues pertinent to the job.
- Uses the wholesaler portal to generate a supplier quote for the parts required.
- Generates a draft quotation in the finance system.
- Completes proforma reports to illustrate estimated energy generation and customer financial benefit.
Education & qualifications
- Attained 5 O’Levels / GSCE qualifications grades A-C.
- Recently qualified as a Domestic Energy Assessor.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment, having direct contact with the customer.
- Experience of working with solar PV and Storage.