Job Ref: SO2022York
Employment Type: Permanent
Salary: £17,500 - £18,500
Contact: Helen Gaffney
Contact Email: Email Helen
Closing Date: 13/05/2022
The ideal candidate will provide support for the operations manager along with the installation engineers in ensuring the stores are maintained to a high standard. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the store to a high professional standard, ensuring all stock is dealt with quickly and efficiently. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring accurate store stock is maintained and low stock levels are replenished as needed.
- Check in deliveries and put away in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all stock is quality checked on arrival, recording any stock differences and damages using a GRN system.
- Replenish stock supplies as required
- Support with stock control, locating items and dispatching to sites and hubs as needed.
- Ensure the stores are always kept clean and tidy, carrying out needed checks as required.
- Would be advantageous to have Forklift truck experience (license) if not training will be given.
- Carry out regular stock checks and documented for any differences.
- Compare supplier prices to ensure the business is getting competitive prices.
- Updating the master stock sheet with any price changes.
- Updating stock control systems with items arriving in and out.
- When required, providing on site support for the Installation engineers.
Education & qualifications
- Strong customer skills specifically Word, Outlook & Excel.
- Exceptional organizational skills and exceptional time management skills.
- Problem solving skills with a high attention to detail
- Friendly can do attitude.
- ODOO Experience.
- Hub Spot, XERO and CRM experience.
- Stores 1 Year +
- Data handling 1 Year +
- Stock Control 1 Year +
- Customer Service 1 Year +
- Renewable Technologies experience.